SET OFF ON A HUTTOPIA ROAD TRIP!
Freedom, escape, nomadism, adventure, minimalism, simplicity… More than a way of travelling or a lifestyle, vanlife is all about a mindset. And it’s been the dream of free souls and lovers of the great outdoors for decades.
With the return of the legendary VW camper van, and the increasing comfort offered by most modern motorhomes, vanlife is gaining more and more followers. If you want to satisfy your wanderlust, it’s time for you to hit the road!
Welcome to our campsites!
Camper vans, motorhomes, vans with roof tents… whatever your set up, if you’re a lover of road trips, you’ll be right in your element on our campsites.
At Huttopia, nature reigns supreme! Our campsites are located in the heart of the most beautiful natural sites, tucked away between forests, mountains, lakes, and rivers.
Some of our pitches boast exceptional settings: panoramic views of Lake Siauve, an unrivalled spot on the banks of the Gorges du Tarn, direct access to the river in Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne, a pitch under the pines at Lake Carcans or under the apple trees in Calvados-Normandy… With a multitude of campsites all over France, there is sure to be a Huttopia site along your travel route!
3 IDEAS FOR A ROAD TRIP OFF THE BEATEN TRACK
HEAD TO THE WEST COAST OF FRANCE
638 kilometres – in 2 weeks
Ocean, surf and sunsets… when the clichés really ring true!
FAR FROM THE CITY GRIND
475 kilometers – in 4 days
A long weekend break to get back to what matters in life
THE MEDITERANNEAN DREAM
580 kilometres – in 1 week
Discover the best of Mediterranean life on your route through the south of France!
WHY STOP AT HUTTOPIA?
When planning your route, you know that with Huttopia you’ll enjoy a comfortable stopover in the heart of nature.
Everything has been designed to make your life easier:
• Large pitches to set up your camper van and an additional tent
• Electricity on your pitch, and sometimes a picnic table too
• Spacious, clean and bright washrooms so you can take a good shower
• Service area for emptying your waste water
Good to know: you can check in and out on the days and times you like… at Huttopia, camping means freedom!
When you spend the night at Huttopia, you also get to benefit from our fabulous facilities:
• A swimming pool, sometimes heated!
• Fresh bread every morning
• A cafe-restaurant
• An activity programme for the whole family in the summer
• A friendly Central Lodge, with wifi access
• A small grocery shop and camping accessories on sale
• Useful services: laundry room, and BBQ and fridge hire
Tested and approved by The Roadtrippers
Going on a road trip means setting off on an adventure. Driving towards the setting sun, parking your van in a mind-blowing location, waking up to the sounds of nature, and hitting the road again to discover new horizons. Satisfy your wanderlust, while living to the rhythm of nature…
Camille and Pierre, aka @theroadtrippers, experienced an adventure like this when they set off in a van on the roads of France, to discover ten Huttopia destinations.
VANLIFER TOP TIPS
Don’t forget to bring these 3 essentials with you for a successful road trip:
• Camping Card: buy 9 nights, get the 10th free!
• Road map available at all Huttopia campsites.
• “Nature Destinations” Routard guide on sale at all Huttopia campsites.