Do you know the story told by Huttopia?
Coming to Huttopia means getting together in the great outdoors, in the midst of nature, with family or friends, to enjoy those simple moments in life: cooking meals, eating together, chatting, playing, walking, contemplating a landscape, breathing in the fresh air, listening to the sounds of nature, reading a book, taking your time… then falling asleep and starting again the next day.
This image, on the first Huttopia logo 20 years ago, tells this story, the one that we simply dream of living. Especially this year.
For your next holidays, rediscover the joys of the simple things in life, using your 5 senses:
• Touch: feel the grass under your feet, or touch the bark of a tree
• Taste: eat fresh produce bought at the farmers’ market or from a local producer, or sip an exquisite wine
• See: contemplate beautiful landscapes
• Smell: breathe in the fresh spring or summer air
• Hear: listen to the sounds of nature and the wildlife, or the murmur of the breeze in the trees or in the canvas of your tent
Enjoy an interlude at Huttopia to disconnect from daily life and reconnect with nature…