Camp in complete safety!
The Huttopia group worked on new protocols with hygienists, doctors and quality experts from the SOCOTEC group in order to achieve a certification to ensure the highest hygiene and health and safety standards.
OUR HEALTH COMMITMENTS,
CERTIFIED BY SOCOTEC:
- Respecting the recommendations of the health authorities and the hygiene plan put in place by professionals in the open-air hospitality industry.
- Carrying out a rigorous, strengthened virucidal cleaning of the communal areas and washrooms several times a day, as well as the accommodation each time a customer leaves.
- Putting up signage indicating the new circulation systems (reception, central lodge, washrooms, etc.).
- Adapting thecheck-in and check-out procedures procedures in order to limit the number of people at reception.
- Applying the access protocols and strengthened hygiene measures to all our services: take away and on-site catering, swimming pools, activities, etc.
The communal washrooms are cleaned 3 times a day
- Our cleaning and disinfection procedures have been strengthened.
- A disinfectant is made available to allow everyone to carry out additional disinfection of any contact surfaces (door handles, taps, etc.).
- Social distancing is ensured in the communal areas (e.g. only 1 out of 2 sinks is left accessible).
Thorough disinfection of the accommodation
- Systematic disinfection is carried out inside and outside the accommodation, in particular on all the contact surfaces (worktops, switches, door handles, etc.).
- We are reinforcing our cleaning teams who are trained and equipped with gloves, masks and protective glasses for their work.
- We invite you to remove the disposable mattress and pillow covers yourself, and to place them in the containers provided for this purpose.
Swimming in a pool which is checked and controlled several times a day
- The capacity of our swimming pools is adjusted according to the government regulations.
- We are applying strict standards for treating the swimming pool water, so as to inactivate microorganisms, including viruses.
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces and facilities in the pool area, in particular the toilets, hand rails, handles, gates, etc.
- The number of sun loungers has been adjusted in order to respect the social distancing rules required by the government.
All our teams are preparing to offering you an unforgettable stay.
Your Huttopia adventure awaits you!
More information at www.socotec.fr