EXCLUSIVE HEALTH RISK CERTIFICATION
SOCOTEC – HUTTOPIA
The Huttopia group worked on new protocols with hygienists, doctors and quality experts from the SOCOTEC group in order to achieve a certification to ensure the highest hygiene and health and safety standards.
SOCOTEC is a trusted third party which carries out audits and recommendations and guarantees compliance with our commitments. Cleanliness and hygiene have always been of paramount importance at Huttopia and we will therefore be carrying out reinforced hygiene measures when we re-open our sites.
Strengthened measures and special procedures this season:
OUR COMMITMENTS FOR HOLIDAYS WITH PEACE OF MIND:
1. Respecting the recommendations of the health authorities and the hygiene plan put in place by professionals in the open-air hospitality industry.
2. Training our teams in the protective measures and hygiene protocols and providing them with protective equipment.
3. Setting up signage reminding people of the protective measures and social distancing recommendations as well as new circulation systems in the public areas of the sites (reception, central lodge, washrooms, etc.).
4. Providing hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant, or soap for our customers and teams in the main communal areas, and raising people’s awareness about the areas where most contact occurs.
5. Carrying out rigorous and meticulous virucidal cleaning of the communal areas and washrooms several times a day, and of the accommodation at each change of clients, in accordance with the hygiene plan.
6. Adapting thecheck-in and check-out procedures procedures in order to limit the number of people at reception.
7. In the case of symptoms, requesting our employees and customers stay at home. If necessary, we will apply the risk management protocol in the event of suspected contagion of a client or employee with COVID-19 in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
8. Applying the reinforced, specific health and hygiene safety and access instructions for all our services: take-away food or on-site catering, swimming pool, activities, etc. in accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities.
We have closed off facilities that do not allow social distancing to be respected (e.g. adjacent sinks).
Whenever possible, we have put in place a circulation system by creating a separate entrance and exit to the building.
We have increased the frequency of cleaning from one to three times a day and adapted our cleaning and disinfection procedures.
We have made it possible for anyone to carry out additional cleaning of any contact surfaces (door handles, taps, shower heads, toilet seats, etc.) using disinfectant and paper that we provide.
We are informing everyone about the hygiene rules that need to be respected, namely:
– Respecting preventative measures and wearing masks
– Not standing around in the corridors of the washrooms: if necessary, waiting outside while respecting a social distance of 1 metre.
– For everyone’s safety, upon entering the washrooms, washing your hands with soap or disinfecting them with the hydroalcoholic gel that has been provided.
We will be following regulations concerning the maximum number of swimmers, which will be displayed at the entrance of the swimming pool and monitored by our teams.
We are applying strict standards for treating the swimming pool water, so as to inactivate microorganisms, including viruses. Thus, the water in our swimming pools fully meets the standards of the Public Health Code. The swimming pools are checked several times a day.
We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the surfaces and facilities in the pool area, in particular the toilets, hand rails, handles, gates, etc.
The number of sun loungers has been adjusted in order to respect the social distancing rules required by the government.
We are reinforcing the rules of use for the swimming pool, in particular for the footbath/shower by incorporating protective measures.
We have adapted our cleaning procedures to make them more in depth, and we are increasing our cleaning teams, who are trained and equipped with gloves, masks and protective eyewear for their work.
Systematic disinfection will be carried out both inside and outside the accommodation, particularly of all contact surfaces (worktops, switches, taps, door handles, tables, chairs, dishes, household appliances, fabrics , bedding, etc…) with regulatory cleaning products. The rental accommodation will be aired throughout the cleaning process.
We will ask customers to remove their disposable mattress covers and pillow cases themselves, put them in a rubbish bag and place them in the designated rubbish bins.
All our teams are looking forward to offering you an unforgettable stay
Your Huttopia adventure awaits you!
More information at www.socotec.fr